Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pain and :(

Today stinks. My tooth hurts so much I can't concentrate on anything else. I showed for bootcamp this morning but unfortunately could not join in the fray. Funny how I dreaded going to bootcamp before but today I was so disappointed I couldn't join in. I was so jealous when my fiancee and sister told me about how they went off-field and took part in a challenge. Argh! Having a toothache sucks.

Just goes to show how much this changed me. I find myself wanting to do push-ups and sit-ups at the weirdest of moments. I feel like it's not right if my abs are not aching from working out. What is happening to me? It feels great to be a part of a group so positive. And hell, it's so damn addictive. I just sat in the car this morning feeling miserable I couldn't join in.

When I got home, and told my mom, she gave me something for the pain, and miraculously I don't feel like my teeth is gonna drop out everytime I move. Now why did I not ask my mom earlier!! Just goes to show that moms knows best every single time.

I'm hoping to go to the dentist this week to fix my tooth. Oh dear. I absolutely hate going to the dentist. No offense to dentists the world around but the sound of their machines drives me nuts. But alas, I do have to go anyway. Either that, or live with this pain. Nooooo waaaayy!

Regardless of pain or whatever, life goes on, and I still have meetings to go to and such. Sigh. I'm also going to the dress fitting for my lead girl in my short movie. Hopefully it'll go well. :)

More updates soon... gotta run to Subang now.

Adieu.

No comments: