Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bowling Day 2 and Anticipating The Tomorrow

My bowling is definitely improving considering that I have not been playing for God know how many years. Day 1 Bowling (that would be last Tuesday), I was bowling a pathetic 110 average over 4 games. Gosh. I had absolutely nooooo form that day.

Day 2 Bowling (that would be today) was muuuuuuch better *phew* I was bowling an average of 140. Hopefully next week I will be playing better and at the very least play regular average like I used to...

Can't wait for tomorrow.. we are going to go for a run at 5.45am :) Good to hear for most of the bootcampers who are going into many stages of withdrawal symptoms. At least I know, by the time assessment comes around (that would be on the 4th of January), I won't be a complete mess. Crossing my fingers that I do much better than the last assessment. :D

Well, I'm going to go and bother Danny to get off the PSP now. I would really like to plan out for tomorrow as in transportation etc.. I'm also going to be bringing my camera tomorrow so I will definitely catch some photos of all of the gang in action, working out :P

It's not going to be the same as having Sarge breathe down our necks though. Sigh.

Signing out,

She Who Will Beat Her Own Record On Assessment Day (I hope)

No comments: