Monday, December 14, 2009

Bootcamp Log 01 - Monday 14th Dec 09

Just got back from bootcamp, and my feet hurts. One begins to wonder if perhaps I should get my feet checked or something. Someone once told me that not all shoes could be suitable for our feet. Each person has a different way of standing etc etc and plays an important role in determining shoe type. Is that true? I have to go find out.

I also pulled a muscle (so weak!!!) during the rope run. Nyeh... feels like fire. It was just at one point on my leg area and really feels like someone took a pin and poked it. But after some stretching at the directions from Corp. Faisal, I feel a bit better. Thank goodness! Right now, ice is probably gonna be my best friend.

I still feel messed up in the head from the medications. I will be so super happy once I get the tooth out today, so then I don't have to have that stuffed head feeling from all the painkillers I have been taking. Blerk!

All in all it was fun today although I wished I didn't pull that darn leg. I surprised myself with the sandbag thing. I didn't stop and just kept on going. I'm still a bit slow when it came to sprinting (more like jogging wei!) but I'm sure the speed will come with time. One step at a time. Of course, we all learn from our mistakes and now I know what to watch out for during the rope run. I could probably do better next time.

Even with only 3 hours of sleep, I could still go bootcamp and I feel that in itself is a personal achievement. Last time, I'd probably just roll back to sleep. But now, I can actually get up at 4.30am just so I can be there on time. Haven't been late yet and not about to start :D

I've sweated out so I'm gonna go take a shower. It's gonna feel so good. Blog ya later.

No comments: