Friday, December 11, 2009

Damn that tooth! Damn that room! Damn that... oh just damn.

With the miraculous thing they call medicine, I am managing my everyday life. Though it does take some time for it to actually kick in... which means I moan, groan and am grumpy till that magical moment where I move my head and hey! It doesn't feel like somebody punched me.

Again I had to sit out on OBC (although today I managed to actually do something before sitting out) and I looked out wistfully with a hand to my cheek (holding back tears of pain) wishing I could abuse, torture and subject my body to that thing people call fitness. *pause* Sigh. I must be out of my mind.

Good news is the swelling near my gum area is slowly going down (sloooooowwwwwly) and I think the pain is slowly lessening (or it could be the medication or a hallucination). Which means I won't be an absolute zombie tomorrow in time to shoot thecerqleproject in Tanamera, Sg Buloh. And of course, on Sunday, when my relatives are all coming over. Oh and yeah on Monday just in time for OBC :)

So many things to keep track off (thank GOD I got my organiser back from Prav's house). Monday in itself is gonna be pretty tight, with OBC in the morning, then wedding dress fitting (that darn tailor better not be sleeping on the job!!) then to the dentist to get this damn tooth fixed. And of course back to the office to get that workload of my table. Literally. I can't see my desk. *pause* Heck. I can't remember how my desk looked like.... oh wait. Is that my stapler I lost the other day? *pause* Nope. It's the puncher I lost last month. No wait. Sorry false alarm. It's just my handphone. I haven't seen THAT since early this year. *roll eyes at the mess* Oh hey... my carpet is pink.. forgot about that. Yes. The mess on my table has grown like a mutant and descended upon my pink-carpeted floors. It's definitely time to move my workload. Hark! I hear Danny's voice at the back of my mind saying I TOLD YOU SO!!

Yes. I. Am. Going. To. Clear. The. Damn. Room.

This is what happens when you have your own thing to run and one leg kicks all.

It's not my fault. How was I suppose to know that DVDs and paper folders can increase its size exponentially over time?

Ooh... my tooth twinged. Look at the time, it's time to eat so I can take medicine. (diverting this inane conversation away from that topic)

Wish me luck with the tooth extraction.

Till next post,

Ciao.

No comments: