Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cleaning my room and going to Peggy's Farewell Dinner.

This morning I woke up grumpy. Of course I know it's 'cos of THAT time of the month. But I still had to go through it. Yes I did. I started it. I'm cleaning my room. GASP!

I cleared out both my cupboards. Yes both. And of course I'm in the midst of sorting through my clothes, discarding whatever I never wear, cannot wear (oh dearie me) and stuff I don't remember getting. Still a looooong way to go. Halfway through my sorting, I had to leave to work. Record time for me to leave for work. 4.30pm. I feel so guilty but yeah, eventually it's gotta happen. Cleaning room, I mean. Not leaving to work late. *pause* Yeah okay. Both.

I got Danny and Yash and now we're hanging out for a bit so I can check my mail and blog a bit.

I gotta run though, or I might be late for Peggy's farewell dinner. I'm gonna take some photos then I'll post some here and the rest on my Facebook.

Till then,

Adieu.

No comments: