Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What happened to yesterday??

Okay. So I accidently skipped a day in my blogging. So what? *pause* I hear crickets. Do you? *pause* Ahem. Anyway, yesterday was a whirlwind of appointments. I went to see some people and oh... Danny tried to see what he can do with my computer. Did you know that you cannot put a SATA Hard Drive in an External Casing????? Of course we found THAT out the hard way. What can you do if you have three SATA drives that can't fit into external casings???? ARGH!!!

Give a minute while I regain my composure.

Ooooo Kay. All is well, I hope, 'cos I managed to get a hold of a friend who does repairs and we are sending him my baby computer today. *phew*

Changing the subject, I just realised some things. When you are trying to do lots of things at once, you would often neglect the things you used to do. Like what I used to like to do, making music, making videos etc. Not only that, but you would also miss other appointments, like the casting I was supposed to go to yesterday morning, oh and the career fair that I really, really, wanted to see but couldn't.

*long pause*

So enough with my ramblings. Let's talk today's current issue.

Mmm.. excuse me (whisper) what's today's current issue about?

Heh. The moral of the story is, when somebody wants to do something, they usually end up not doing it 'cos they're too busy doing other things that might help the something that they really wanna do. (Could you follow that?)

Double Heh. Another moral is that when somebody wants to talk about something and is waiting for the chance to talk about their something, then suddenly gets the chance to talk about their something, they usually forget about what they wanted to talk about in the first place.

Overall lesson in life: Never ever beat about the bush. Otherwise, you might get into some really prickly and thorny situations.

Over and Out. *pshhh*

No comments: