Thursday, January 20, 2005

Ashamed and in hiding.

Okay. So maybe I didn't skip a day. I really thought I did though.

Yesterday I had dropped off my computer at a friend's place, in the hopes that it will finally be repaired. *sigh* I am crossing my fingers and my toes. I would cross my eyes too, but then I won't be able to see what I am typing, eh? *snicker*

Okay. So that was a really bad joke. But hey, if I was comedian and a really good one, I'd probably be famous by now. *pause* Well... not really. But it was worth a sentence.

As usual my ramblings are going nowhere.

Well, today I checked my e-mails, checked the classifieds, and in a minute I'm supposed to clean my room. *ergh* Oh wait. My dad is yelling in the background, asking me to go out and get that memory card reader. Whoopee.. (umm.. that was sarcastic..)

Since I can't seem to concentrate around here, I guess I'd better sign off and continue tomorrow.

Till tomorrow.

No comments: