Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Resolutions.

Well, it's about 17 days into the new year. Most of my friends would think that I already broke most of my resolutions (I usually make about an average of 5 resolutions a year). Well this year is quite a surprise 'cos I DIDN'T make any resolutions.. HA.. so I didn't break any.. *pause* does anyone follow my logic here?

Things are getting off on a good start.. I just accepted my first editing job today (heh) and I'm absolutely ecstatic. Give me a minute while I pat myself on my back again.. *snicker*

Truthfully though, it actually has been a bit rocky in the past two weeks, but I am actually seeing everything falling into place *pause* ok... maybe not everything. *pause* Almost everything. *pause* Let's just forget about that ok?

This is my first ever entry here, and although this entry is short, I foresee that there are more to come.. so stay tuned and I shall be back. *pause* Seriously.. I will be back.

[Exit stage left]

No comments: