Sunday, October 23, 2005

On the Set.

Working required me to be on shoots, and this particular shoot came as a surprise because I was called to assist at the last minute. Nevertheless, I had lots of fun. I took quite a number of pictures for my archive and I thought to myself, ah what the heck let's post it! The shoot went on for a whole day and only ended at about 10/11 pm. I was really really really *ergh* tired when we were done, but it really felt good. :) The date was 13th of October 2005, and it was a Thursday.

Danny and Apai.


Chunk the Director.


Everybody in focus.


Amat looking for a good shot.


An artsy picture of Amat handling the camera.


Special FX makeup I did for one of the talents.


(From left to right) Yad the Editor, Tina and Dela the Talents.


Amat taking a break. Seriously.


Chunk monitoring the shot from the monitor.


Amat and the camera.


The three ImgBx guys. Sounds like a boyband ain't it? Ha.




Discussions on the set.


I guess the shot looks good, huh?


That's me on the floor, in charge of all the glitter.

I've got a lot of photos these days since I started charging the camera more often so I guess having a photo blog would be kind of nice. Keep a look out for more pics. ;P

No comments: