Tuesday, October 25, 2005

'Buka Puasa' on the 19th October.

It may seem that my blogs are a bit backdated... well, I didn't have the time to post it. Hectic schedule, I tell you. But then again, now I have lots of photo to post. So we had this buka puasa, and for those who don't know what that means, it means breaking fast. After all we are in the Ramadhan month. Only about 1 week to go.. So my company had this big buka puasa for all employees and we went to get all that free food. So here are the photos from that night:


This is me and Amat's son, Ashraf. Isn't he adorable?


And this is Amat's daughter. She is so cute.




This is the gang. From left to right: Danny :) , Mei Ling, Amat and his daughter, Me, and Yad and Amat's son.


Another group photo. From left to right: Sam, Mei Ling, Me, Amat and his daughter, and Yad and Amat's son.

The food was not bad. It was held in Saloma, Kuala Lumpur. After the buka puasa, everybody sort of disappeared. Seriously. Next thing I know, this group was all that was left... and there were a LOT of people.

Until next post.

1 comment:

Mojam said...

Aww...so chomel.... BTW check out my blog at

hybernatingbear.blogspot.com