Monday, February 14, 2005

Of being mistaken about empty roads, bowling and heat.

Hey ho. Well, I guess I was wrong about the roads being empty till Monday. It started filling up again on Saturday but at least it wasn't jammed up or anything.

I got this offer to bowl with some ladies at a local bowling alley for the ladies league and I'm still wondering if I should go ahead and bowl (I'd probably be really really bad 'cos of lack of practice) or just say no. I wanna but do I really wanna? Decisions decisions decisions.

By the way, I'm finishing up my card design, and I'm gonna send it off to the printers tomorrow. Cross my finger that it'll look good. Sigh.

At the present moment, I'm just gonna keep this short, because I am sweating really really badly. Man, when is this heat gonna let up? Apparently, there is a heat wave going on and I guess not many people are sure when it's gonna end. Some say next week, some say next month and some say never and even some say that the world is gonna end. *pause* Must be the heat.

Anyways, till next entry, ciao.

No comments: