Tuesday, February 15, 2005

About cleaning my room and my parents' Obsession

You know it's funny how my parents seem obsessed about me cleaning my room. Even if it is clean, they still insist that I clean it. The state of my room does resemble theirs in a way that it is not THAT messy. I can see the floor, I can find my stuff and I do not get a headache everytime I go into my room. Yet they see my room as something that most definitely need to cleaned. All the time!

Are all parents that way? What if the child is a neat-freak? Would parents still say "clean your room"? *pause* Probably not, but the point is, they always ask ME to clean my room and I know for a fact that my room is REALLY not messy. Friends who come over actually say that my room is neat. So then why? *pause* Sigh.

Well, I guess I have to stop here and write another day. I have to clean my room. Sigh.

No comments: