Friday, October 1, 2010

Updating my life.

Since getting married, life has been a bit of whirlwind. We took a bit of time off to relax then it was back to work.


The past 7 months whizzed by really fast like grains of sand through my fingers. People usually say that time passes by real fast when you're having fun. The same holds true when you're really busy trying to keep up with time.


My birthday came and gone last Tuesday (28th September 2010) and my dear hubby, Danny, took me on a wonderful steak dinner (oooh can we do it again?). Even though the day was hectic, that moment during dinner is something I will cherish very much. It was as though time had stood still while we enjoyed great food and intimate talks. I wished I remembered to take some photos but I was too overwhelmed by the night. :D


My sister celebrated her birthday the next day and we had dinner as well. It was a special night not just because it was my sister's birthday, but it was also the night me and Danny quit something that we tried quitting a LONG time but never got past the first 12 hours... or at least I never got past 12 hours. Ha.


So now it is Day 3 and counting, and so far so good. Perhaps I will post the photos at the next post.


Hopefully, with my new Maxis Broadband, it will be easier for me to continue my postings. It has been a long time since I last posted... yes, yes. I know. Stop nagging. Yes, I'm talking to you... you know who you are....


Well, I'm posting again. So there. :P

No comments: